Maharashtra Public Service Commission is the key authority in the country to behavior written examinations and audiences for dates to various government posts. Public Service Committee, Maharashtra is the distributing authority for carrying Maharashtra State Civil Services examination in the state. Maharashtra, the one-third biggest country of Bharat in terms of field and universe, is also known for its first-class educational facilities in pre-primary, secondary as well as mellower level education. Schooling in Maharashtra sources at the years of five.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is the fundamental means in the country to conduct written examinations and interviews for appointments to various authorities’ posts. The commission publishes about the vacant positions in the state government in the advertisement and Proclamation department of the website.
1. ice Sub Inspector Competitive Preliminery Examination – 2010
2. Deputy General Manager (Electric Supply) in Grade-A (Special) in Brihan Mumbai Electric Supply and Transport Undertaking, Mumbai.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Advertisement Number- 106/2009
Michigan Public Service Commission
P.O. Box 30221
Lansing, MI 48909
Phone: (517) 241-6180
- TNPSC Group 1 Introduction Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission contains examinations for enrolling persons for several services of the State Government of Tamil Nadu, excluding State, Subordinate and Ministerial Services. The services are separated in two parts: One for which both Written and Oral Exams are guided and one for which only written exams are conducted. Application Forms: OMR Application forms
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Jobs Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission was established in 1929under an Act of the Madras Legislature. The Madras Public Service Commission became the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC). The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Regulation, 1954 and the TNPSC Rules of Procedure. This commission conducts examinations for appointment to the various civil services of the
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Syllabus Public Service Commission, West Bengal (PSCWB) was come into being for the purpose of recruitment eligible candidates in the government departments in West Bengal. Visit WBPSC site for information & notification of exams imparted at regular intervals, both preliminary & main for filling-up vacancies in Govt. Departments and General Information, syllabus, schedule and results
- CDS Admit Card 2010 Admit Card information for CDS 2010 Examination – Combined Defence Service Examination 2010 is taken by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). If a candidate does not get his Admit Card/ Acknowledgment of receipt of Application form or any other mode regarding his candidature for the examination 1 month before the commencement of an examination, he
- UPSC Grade 2 Exam UPSC Grade 2 Exam UPSC symbolizes Union Public Service Commission is an inherent body in India accredited to direct examinations for appointment to the several Civil Services of India. Civil Services Exam is conducted every year by UPSC in two rounds Preliminary & Mains. The preliminary examinations for Civil services exam is conducted in a number
- JKPSC Syllabus Introduction Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Until the goal of the yr 1954 there was no formal enrolling means in the country of Jammu and Kashmir. A Public Service enlisting Board’ was set up on New Year’s Eve, 1954. Below department 129 of the Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir the Chairman and the Members of
- UP SSC Board The Uttar Pradesh Board Staff Selection Commission Stenographer’s Grade C Examination launch by the UP SSC. The Staff Selection Commission, Famous before as the Services Selection Commission, prepares examinations as job from personnel into the Class III and Class IV categories of employees in the Central also as State Government cadre. UP SSC Board Held
- Maharashtra Board SSC Time Table 2010 Introduction The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education, Latur came by being in 1997 to determine certain subjects concerning to secondary education in the country of Maharashtra, Bharat. The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education. The act was improved in 1977 and the name of the Board exchanged to its demonstrate call –
- Jharkhand Medical 2011 Result Jharkhand Medical 2011 Result Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is directed through JCECE Board for admission into the First Year of the following Degree Courses :– Medical Stream MBBS / BDS / Homeopath course in Government and private institutes situated in Jharkhand state. Some of the institutes are listed below * MGM Medical
- SCRA 2011 Exams SCRA 2011 Exams SCRA stands for Special Class Railway Apprentice directed by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) board, for about 10 seats. That translates into an astonishing ratio of 1 selection per 10,000 applicants. Union Public Service Commission invites application from qualified applicants for the Special Class Railway Apprentices’ Examination 2011. Qualification Applicants have must passed
- CET Karnataka 2010 Notification CET (Common Entrance Test) Karnataka is an entrance examination directed each year for admission to different UG medical/dental/engineering/architecture courses in the colleges and universities across Karnataka state. Karnataka CET 2010 is directed and regulated through Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA). Eligibility CET Karnataka 2010: For Engineering Courses: An examinee should have passed 10+2 or equal examination with
- Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2010 Application Form Staff Selection Commission invites Candidate for Various Post For Upcoming year 2010 in Selection in Various Post Through Entrance Exam. An open competitive examination for recruitment to the following posts in various Ministries/Departments by Assistants (CSS) Pay scale : Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4600/- Assistants in other Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ CVC etc Pay scale: Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/- Inspector of Posts (Group
- University Of Mumbai Results 2010 University of Mumbai was established in 1857. The University of Mumbai is one of the oldest and premier Universities in India. The Mumbai University had operated on teaching at the Bachelor degree level and in organizing examinations. Later it began to work on research and the task of impartation instructions at the Post-Graduate level. The University
- Orissa SSC Results Introduction The Orissa staff selection commission is the prime advisory body to proposal the state authorities on planning the enlisting rules, its statements and the conditions of service of several posts and services. Regularly consults the state government on matters relating to promotion and absorption on deputation basis. It has a gifted
- Railway Recruitment Board Allahabad Introduction The Railway Service Commission, Allahabad was to begin with housed in a bigger rented accommodation on Sardar Patel Marg, which was a well known landmark of Civil Lines, Allahabad. In January, 1985 Railway Service Commissions were named as Railway Recruitment Board Allahabad. Railway Recruitment Board Allahabad is called for in the dictated format for